Accountant at A Leading Oil, Gas & Green Energy Company
A leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and recycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Create, deploy and manage an adequate Accounting system in a new enterprise
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any other related discipline. An MBA will be advantageous.
- Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant with requisite professional qualifications.
- At least 5 years post NYSC cognate experience covering Financial Accounting, Taxation,
- Budgeting, Cost Control and Treasury Management.
- Must have good communication and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.