Accountant Job Vacancy at Horkey International Services Limited
Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services.
We are recruiting for the post below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounts, Business Administration or related field.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email.
- Be a qualified Chartered Accountant or its equivalent.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Finance Department
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.