Accountant Job Vacancy at Home Prep School
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable duties as necessary
- Prepare and post month end revenue accruals
- Prepare month end A/R reconciliation
- Prepare month end reconciliation for specific prepaid accounts
- Assist with the entry and maintenance of fixed asset register
- Prepare petty cash schedules for month end and yearly audit
- Prepare and post journal entries as required
- Support and assist with day to day operational functions in the Accounting Department
- Assist on special projects as required
- Assist in obtaining financial and non-financial information needed by department heads and others
- Such other duties that may be required that may fall within the parameters of the primary responsibility of the position.
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Attributes
- B.Sc in Accounting or related qualifications, M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-4 years bookkeeping/accounting experience and accounts receivable experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical and good attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and flexible
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.