Accountant Job In a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry requires the services of an Accountant.
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company.
- He/She will provide an effective financial management service to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile
- Accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports ( Bank reconcilliation )
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advise to the management and board of Directors
- Financial liason with Vendors re Quote validation, negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection ( Monthly )
- Staff Payroll Management ( Statuary taxes etc )
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system .
- Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis ( Top Spenders )
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT , PAYE , Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Management Reports
- B.Sc or HND Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 2- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Candidate should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.