Accountant at Ihekwoaba Farms
Ihekwoaba Farms – A new integrated poultry in Ahiazu Mbaise with a capacity for Two Hundred Thousand birds, is employing staff in the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Mbaise, Imo
- Eligible candidate will be responsible for the accounting and commercial parts of the business.
The Accountant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Four years experience in bookseeping or Accounting practice.
- Accounting/Science Degree.
- Computer Literate.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Qualified candidate will be invited for interview via SMS and Whatsapp.
- Invited candidate must present evidence of qualification and guarantor at interview to be considered for employment.
- Some Staff will be provided accommodation at the farm
- Time is the essence for qualified candidates to respond.
- CVs received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring that their CV is properly received and considered for the position they have applied. Therefore, candidates must ensure that they get a written acknowledgement of receipt of their CV.
For enquiries Whatsapp us on: 09053955603.