Accountant at CP Foods
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for management
- Preparing budgets and business planning, including projected revenue
- keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Handle payment received for the restaurant and reconcile all cash payment at the till.
- Preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with systems administration, account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
- Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software e.g Point of Sale (POS) machine
- Process authorise purchase requests as needed.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget
- Supervision: This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Contacts: You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with other departments
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar position
- B.Sc in Finance or Accounting
- Extended work hours when required and meet tight deadlines; Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages, Analytical and communication skills, Unmatched attention to detail
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of email.