Accountant at Bmdirect
BMDirect a subsidiary of Point edge Limited, one of Nigeria’ s leading manufacturers of timber and steel doors has over a period of two decades been developing and constantly improving, supplying and installing an extensive range of interior and exterior bespoke doors to compliment the development of private and public buildings. Our collection includes security doors made from steel or a combination of steel armor panel and timber, usually accompanied with heavy duty European multipoint lock mechanisms. We also produce hardwood timber doors including panel, French, flush and contemporary doors. Furthermore, we manufacture, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining financial records for individual projects in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounts.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Finance Department
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email.
- Candidate Must reside within Lekki , Ajah , Ibeju – Lekki.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org