The Accountable, Responsive and Capable Programme Entry Level Recruitment
GRID Consulting – Our client, the Accountable, Responsive and Capable (ARC) Programme in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit dynamic, dedicated and results-driven individuals to assume the role below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Intern
Project Summary/Job Description
The Partnership to Engage, Reform and Learn (PERL), a five-year DFID-funded programme (commenced in May 2016), will support the development of stronger public-sector accountability to deliver public goods a services required for poverty reduction and growth, including to women and girls by strengthening links between governance reforms and service delivery. PERL which will be delivered through three pillars, the first pillar is the Accountable, Responsive and Capable (ARC) Government pillar. ARC will work towards the goal of bringing about accountable public administration, resource management and delivery of public services at the state level, through regional reform hubs and at the federal level.
The MEL intern will work closely with the MEL and KM team to support the smooth operation and delivery of the programme monitoring and evaluation systems and processes and to provide monitoring and evaluation assistance to the delivery teams.
- Supporting the preparation of ARC weekly, quarterly, annually and other progress reports using the ARC Management Information System with supporting evidence;
- Support the dissemination of results, and Learning & Adaptation (LA) products to external stakeholders;
- Support any other elements of the internal M&E system and carry out any other related tasks as assigned by MEL Officer or Programme Management.
- Support the ARC delivery teams in preparing year two work plan;
- Support delivery team’s reflection and report on learning and adaptation;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant graduate degree (Social Sciences, Humanities or Statistics);
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work as a member of a team.
- S/he should have good writing and analytical skills;
- The ideal candidate must have high level of computer literacy;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV and a one page suitability statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline 8th November, 2017.