Account Personnel at Leedtec Engineering
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Personnel
- The Account Personnel is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Two to four years working experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com