Account Manager at Welltec Nigeria
Welltec is an international oilfield service company and one of the leading providers of intervention solutions for oil and gas wells. We develop and manufacture precision-controlled technologies that have been embraced by the world’s major oil and gas producers and won a series of industry awards for innovative thinking. Today, our solutions are aimed at providing optimal reservoir exploitation. Thanks to our cutting-edge solutions, we are enjoying constant growth worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: West Africa
- Welltec is actively recruiting for an Account Manager for West Africa. In this position, the incumbent will be responsible for acting as the Company Technical representative for the West Africa Operations, and will assist both Operations and Commercial on feasibility studies and technical analysis.
- The successful candidate will use strong technical, strategic, analytical and communication skills in the process of selling Welltec’s products and services to customers in a manner that maximizes revenue and profitability and always reflects a professional company image consistent with the corporate vision and values.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
- Development and implementation of plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned territory.
- Knowledge and experience to identify new market opportunities and potential expansions to company product lines and services.
- Participation in trade shows, exhibits, open houses, and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products.
- Preparation of accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
- Partnering with operations, Finance, Legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain sale.
- Follow through on work sold to ensure satisfactory completion. Assists in client-affecting operational issues, and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
The preferred candidate has the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ industry experience and with 3 years of experience from a similar role.
- Progressive experience managing larger revenue accounts.
- Established relationships in the West African O&G market is preferred.
- Good understanding of solution selling.
- Strong organizations skills and time management capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships and successfully network.
- High proficiency in English written and verbal communication.
- Ability to travel easily.
- Working with Welltec means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a diverse place to work.
- We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate. Welltec provides a competitive compensation package, including employee benefits.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online