Account Clerk at Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Responsible to Finance and Administrative Officer.
- Establish and maintain financial and management procedures for EDFHO projects.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to financial Rules and Regulation.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulation and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval.
- Make regular reports to donors on income, expenditure and any variation from budgets.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submission for funding, for grant aid, for contract and any other initiatives.
- S/He must have a minimum of National Diploma in Accountancy, or related field.
- The idea candidate will be highly proficient in the use of computer, particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word.
- Experience in NGO accounting and ability to use accounting softwares will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and a Cover Letter (not to exceed one page) addressing each of the competency requirements for the desired position to: email@example.com
- Documents should be in MSword or PDF format only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.