The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Currently Recruiting.
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 5 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- This role will support the Head and Team Lead, Metering in the management of the metering operations of AEDC to grow the collectable revenue base in a timely manner.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Installing LPU/SPU meters
- Repairing faulty LPU/SPU meters
- Re-certification of LPU/SPU metering installations
- Inspection of customers’ LPU/SPU metering installations to attend to customers’ metering complaints.
- Monitoring and certification of the work done by external meter installers
- Preparation & submission of field reports
- All other official duties assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- 1 – 5 years working experience
- Technical Metering Knowledge
- Customer Service Education
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues. (An Advantage)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to: Metering.firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your email should be “Metering Engineer”. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
Note: Only soft copy of applications will be treated