ABS Eagle Latest Job Opening
ABS has been at the forefront of marine and offshore energy innovation. We work alongside our partners tackling the most pressing technical, operational and regulatory challenges so the marine and offshore industries can operate safely, securely and responsibly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Surveyor
Location: Port Harcourt
- We are recruiting for a Marine Surveyor to be based in our Port Harcourt, Nigeria office. The role will be based on local contractual terms & conditions.
- Port Harcourt supports Ships & Operations – surveying and marine/offshore. Whilst being supervised vy a Senior Surveyor, your duties will include:
- Visiting vessels, marine structures & manufacturers for routine survey activities
- Preparing technically accurate survey reports
- Alongside the Senior Surveyor, working with clients to identify and resolve problems
- Relevant qualifications from a suitable marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certified ship officer; and
- Proficiency in the English language commensurate with their future work.
- A Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent in appropriate technical discipline is preferred, with a minimum of five (5) years experience in an Engineering or Survey capacity within the marine industry. Appropriate certification and/or licenses in area of specialization as may be required or
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply