AB Microfinance Bank New Ongoing Recruitment
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.
com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy IT Operations Manager
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain servers, administrative responsibility for server
- Operate and administer server and back office server (MS Win Server, MS Exchange) in both Microsoft and linux environments
- Server patch management, scripting ( e.g.: log in scripts), user administration (Active Directory)
- Design server resources concept and create lifecycle plan for servers
- Support in supervising IT Operations department
- Assist the manager in coordinating the IT operations activities to deliver IT services to different geographic areas
- Assist the manager in managing schedules and workloads of team members in a proactive manner
- Assist in implementing approved process improvements and enhancing the IT service delivery maturity
- Compile reports to track adherence to established service-level targets
- Contribute to the maintenance of the business internal knowledge base
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- B.Sc. Degree in Information Technology or Business Information Technology
- Cognate IT Certifications will be added advantage
- At least seven years of professional experience in an operational IT role as an administrator
- At least four years of experience in a similar role within the banking sector
- Evidence of sound experience in:
- Server administration (modern MS Windows server (hardware, operation system, MS Office, network connections), patch management, scripting, user administration
- Exchange Server Administration
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Active Directory Network environment, DNS and DHCP
- Backup and recovery procedures
- IT security tools and methods.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th December, 2018.
- Please ensure that you indicate job title as the subject of the mail.
- Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.