478 Limited Job For An Admin/Account Officer
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin/Account Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- As a result of our strong growth and expansion, we always welcome CVs from young, dynamic, focused, results-oriented persons who would like to join our team of excellence.
- We are currently looking for an Admin/Account officer to be part of the team responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our administrative systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- The Admin/Account officer will perform all admin duties.
- Running office administration
- Manage petty cash book
- Raise invoices for customers and vendors
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
- Cash book entries into ERP
- Inventory entries and store keeping
- Monthly/quarterly expense reports
- Cost control
- Petty cash control
- Expense claims
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing
- To report to Head of Finance and Admin
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
- ATS/ATSWA is added advantage
- Minimum of 1year related experience
- Must be accurate, timely, and detail orientated with tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy going above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Flexible and a “Get Things Done” mindset who can remain calm in stressful situations
- Resourceful and Proactive in Office and Staff needs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s and application, Using the “Job Title” as the email subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2017