2018 Management Trainee Programme at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL)
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates in either Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must know 2D and AutoCAD.
- Must be a computer litrate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using Management Trainee as subject of email.
Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.