Job Title: Training Administrator
Reporting: The Person will report to the Business Development Manager.
Terms of Employment: Permanent & Full time.
- The Training Administrator supports the business with secretarial duties, trainer support and client interface, working closely with the Business Development Manager.
- This position is to provide coordination and administrative support to the training school.
Key Competencies include:
- Coordination of the Training Program
- Effective Coordination and Control of Training Registrations
- Marketing of Training Programs
- Training Administration
- Administrative Support to the Executive Team
- B.Sc in any of the Management Science courses from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a similar position
- B.Ed will be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze situations and take corrective actions Attention to detail& organizational skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Competitive and mostly performance driven.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their attached CV’s in words format only to: Oiljobs2015@gmail.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.