- Job Category: Admin, Ngo, Banking and Finance Jobs In Nigeria
- Experience 3 year(s)
- Location Lagos
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Assist in the design of curriculum contents and training materials.
- Proactively acquire new business through marketing, generating leads and cold calling targeted lists.
- Proactively acquire new business through calling past participants and attending to inquiries regarding upcoming programs.
- Develop trust with a prospect/client by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain customer satisfaction.
- Assist to prepare and deliver presentations to clients and potential clients; prepare and write proposals.
- Provide weekly reports on call volume, new opportunities and revenue booked.
- Assist with training needs assessments to identify training needs and potential areas for improvement.
- General training coordination.
- A relevant Degree (Second Class)
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Good communication, writing & presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using “Training Administrator” as the subject.