Position: Trainee Engineers: Ref No.: JENG 04
Locations: Calabar/Port Harcourt
No of positions vacant: 4
Reporting Line: Shall report to the Senior Highway Engineer
The successful candidates’ duties shall include:
- Site supervision of projects
- Preparing work schedules for site works
- Logistics back up for requirements on the sites
The right candidate:
- Must be a Civil Engineering degree holder
- Should be not more than 28 years old
- Must be intelligent hardworking with a great desire to succeed.
Note: All applicants for the positions above must possess the skills below:
Ability to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
Detribalized and able to work in a multi-cultural team.
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Ability to communicate very well in oral and written English.
Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CV either online to email@example.com OR deliver by post or in person to: The Head, Human Resources Department, John Davids Group, 69A Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Applications must be received on or before 8th November 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.