EMERGENCY NURSE (10021556)
Company : Total E&P Nigeria Ltd.
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Nigeria – Nigeria
Interviews will occur in : Port-Harcourt & Lagos
Beginning date : As quickly as possible
Salary : Based on profile and experience
The perfect candidate is anticipated to:
1. Function as the first demand all medevac in the fields, supervises the save chain in close co-operation using the emergency nurse and underneath the CMO authority.
2. Insure the permanent accessibility to medical equipment.
3. Execute the graceful running from the sickbay aboard.
4. Participate to keep current the first-aid understanding.
5. Keep up with the emergency library current.
6. Equipment management and maintenance
Recognized amount of Anesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
Minimum five years of practical knowledge of continual practice in desperate situations intensive care unit, operative theater
Good computerization practice and usual software?s understanding
Fundamental knowledge’s in upkeep of technical equipment.
Good Social abilities.