Total Health Trust Nigeria Recruitment 2011 (3 Positions)
Total Health Trust (THT) is a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) registered to provide private pre-paid and National Health Insurance to key ministries, and government parastatals.
THT provides health care through a network of providers consisting of over 300 private and 1,550 NHIS accredited clinics, hospitals, and other ancillary services in all 36 states and the Federal Capital TerritorY.
We are recruiting suitable personnel to fill under-listed positions:
1.) Front Office Executive
- Confident individual capable of being the face of our company.
- Responsible for first line interaction with clients in every way including visitors to our head office.
- Must have worked and acquired experience in administrative duties.
- A good first degree with at least four (4) years experience in similar position
- Friendly, cheerful and helpful
- Multi-talented and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy good knowledge of relevant software applications.
2.) General Manager – Marketing/Client Service
- A university graduate with postgraduate qualification and/or diploma in marketing, proven managerial ability with at least 10 years experience
- Computer literate beyond Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Must have acquired strong marketing experience in customer relations, sales, and brand management.
- Better than good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship. A leader yet a team player
- Impressive, reassuring and persuasive personality
- Fluent in English; excellent communication skills with the knowledge of various and different Nigerian languages (an advantage)
- Self-confident, motivated, challenged, greater percentage of tolerance in power and patience to wait it out
- Should have good knowledge of the market and product
- Able to understand the demands, needs, satisfaction, etc. of the consumers
- Able to tackle all the dealings, problems, and challenges of personal life as well as that of the company
- Simply – creative minded.
3.) Human Resource & Admin Manager
- A Human Resource Practitioner combining academic with professional personal management qualifications
- Able to recruit and retain leaders that will be committed to our company’s goals and objectives; putting customers satisfaction first.
- Must have considerable managerial experience.
- A good first degree plus membership of Institute of Personnel Management
- At least eight (8) years experience in medium size to large organizations
- Must possess qualities that include being positive, being capable, having endless enthusiasm, having vision and the ability to convert any mediocre staff into a high achieving team that is respected in the workplace.
- Ability to separate life’s challenges from demands of the job
7th July, 2011
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send applications and CV to: [email protected]
or send to:
2, Marconi Road, Palmgroove Estate,
Lagos State, Nigeria.