- Specialization Business Development / Marketing / Sales Jobs in Nigeria
- Industry ICT / Telecommunications
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 year(s)
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Nigeria
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We have been mandated by our client in the IT industry to recruit in the capacity below
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s IT products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions.
• Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years direct sales experience in the IT industry.
• A university degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies is preferred
• Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
• Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
• Valid driver’s license.
Method of Application
- All CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Sunday 12th June 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading