Sales Engineer Jobs at Oil Servicing Company
Oil & Gas Jobs – Our Company is a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansions seek to engage personnel for immediate employment.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Dscription / Responsibilities
The Sales Engineer with experience in Oil & Gas Operations shall be:
- Generating profitable orders for company
- Influencing client specifications to the company range
- Monitoring client base, and where necessary co-ordinate with existing external sales team
- Adding new clients to the company portfolio
- Influencing product innovation through company and market input.
- Indentifying and targeting new product markets
- Visiting clients more often i.e 80% of the time
- Indentifying and proactively pursue company’s key projects
Qualifications and Experience required:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalant. Master’s Degree an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral).
- Proven sales track record on Successfu Account Management / Business Development
- Excellent negotiating and closing sales abilities
- Existing contacts and exerience in Oil & Gas Industry
- A minimum of five (5) years in the Oil & Gas Production Sector
- Valid International Passport and Driving License
- Computer Literacy, an added advantage
Note: The Successful Candidate must have a sound knowledge of:
- Well Head Equipment
- Christmas Tree
- Blowout Preventers
- Pressure Control Equipment
- Maintenance of existing product to the clients
- After sales service
Benefits / Remuneration
28th December, 2010
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply with their detailed resume to reach the Advertiser on / befor 28th December, 2010, to: firstname.lastname@example.org