- Specialization Banking, Financial Services, Investment Banking
- Industry Banking / Financial Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 3 year(s)
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree, PGD / Master’s Degree
- Location Nigeria
We are happy to introduce Page Mf Bank Limited, an innovative retail finance company that offers outstanding retail products and services to suit the financial requirements of our diverse clientele.
At Page, we continuously strive to understand our clients’ needs so we provide efficient financial solutions or opportunities for the customers and stakeholders we serve.
Our services are tailored to meet client’s preferences because we place great value in sustaining lasting corporate relationships with our clients throughout their financial lives.
Please do take time out to contact us through any of the channels below to know more about Page, we look forward to serving your financial needs.
Job Title: Risk Management Analyst
Risk Management analyst is responsible for measuring, analyising, monitoring, identification of market and credit risk as it pertains to the business environment through the oriduction of snesitivity, simulation, stress testing, scenario analyses and optimisation modelling.
- Familiarise herself/himself with policies, manuals and internal documentation, as well as management models pertaining to market credit risk.
- Implement and effective modelling environment to promote and control the data quality, sound development, implementation and use of the models as well as the validation and testing of such models.
- Ensureimplemented models are functioning effectivelyand assess performance over time as conditions and model application change.
- Produce clear and comprehensible reports and socumentation to aid in effective business decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post graduate will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mathematical modeling environment
Proficient analytical, statistical and mathmethical knowledge and skills.
Method of Application
Send CVs to HRcareers@pagemfbank.com
Vacancy open till 19th August 2016