- Specialization Project Management Jobs in Nigeria
- Industry Construction / Real Estate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Nigeria
The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
Sujimoto Construction has not only gained recognition for deviating from the routine standard of mediocrity in the property development industry but also for inspiring new and existing developers in their approach to luxury real estate development with their ability to deliver properties that are competitive with global standards.
Job Title: Project Manager – Architecture or Engineering (Civil, Structural, Building) with PMP as an Advantage
- Commissioning, organizing and assessing the work of contractors.
- Identifies trends in the industry, locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients while discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Working with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project;
- Negotiating and developing project contracts and agreeing with clients when working as consultants, and putting out tenders.
- managing and forecasting expenses, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented;
- designing site-specific equipment as required;
- overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures;
- monitoring building systems and processes;
- making decisions about expired systems equipment and the appropriate location of new equipment;
- liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, builders, architects and surveyors and in-house project teams;
- attending a range of project group and technical meetings;
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Working on a variety of projects within a short period of time.