Job Title: Microsoft Office Instructor
Reporting: The Person will report to the Business Development Manager.
Terms of Employment: Permanent & Full time.
- The Computer Instructor supports the business with excellent instructional strategies and learning activities to learner needs in each class.
- To teach Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Suite (Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher and Project).
- B.Sc from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Must be Microsoft Certified
- Minimum of 3 years training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills
- Industry experience using Microsoft technologies would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Competitive and mostly performance driven.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their attached CV’s in words format only to: Oiljobs2015@gmail.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.