Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Librarian
- Candidates must have at least a Master’s degree in Library Science.
- Possession of a Ph.D will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have evidence of scholarly publications related to Library/Information Science in reputable journals and books.
- Candidates should have had a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience, and at a level not below the rank of Deputy Librarian or its equivalent in a tertiary institution.
- In addition, candidates must belong to the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) as well as the Nigerian Library Association (NLA).
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies each of their applications, credentials, and detailed Curriculum Vitae; and are to request their referees to send references on them to:
The Executive Director,
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN),
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.