USAID Jobs in Nigeria: Project Management
USAID Nigeria in Abuja is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Project Management Specialist, Capacity Building)in the HIV/AIDS and TB Office.
Job Title: Project Management Specialist (Capacity Building)
Open To: All Interested Candidates
Opening Date: May 9, 2011
Closing Date: May 20, 2011
Work Hours: Full-time; 40 hours/week
In addition to the basic salary, all allowances will be paid in accordance with the Mission Local Compensation Plan.
A copy of the complete duties and responsibilities is available in the Human Resources Office. Contact (09-461-9319)
A Master’s degree in one of the followings fields of study is required: Public Admin, Organizational Management, Finance, Business Admin, public Health, International Relations, Development or policy.
Five (5) years working experience and Level IV (fluent) English language speaking and writing proficiency is required.
It is essential that the candidate address the required qualifications above in the application.
Additional Selection Criteria
1. Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status in determining successful candidacy.
2. Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
3. Current employees who are qualified will be given preference.
4. Only successful applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be notified.
5. The Human Resources Office will NOT accept applications or resume submitted in U.S. Government official envelopes.
6. The minimum requirements must be adequately addressed in the cover letter of your application package. Failure to do so will disqualify your application.
20th May, 2011
How To Apply
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following, or the application will not be considered:
1. A type-written application specifically applying for this position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised. Please reference the job title and announcement number on the application letter.
2. A current resume or curriculum vitae, listing all job responsibilities; plus
3. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
4. Please indicate position title and vacancy announcement number on the top right corner of the envelope and also on the subject line of the application letter
Submit Application To:
ATTN: Human Resource Office
c/o U.S. Embassy
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central Business District
Point of Contact
Tel: 09-461-9300 ext. 9319
| || |