Telecom Customer Service Officer Jobs 2011: Vdt Communications Nigeria Limited
Vdt Communications Limited – We are a leading broadband communications company with operations in major cities of Nigeria.
The following vacancies currently exist in our organization.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Our Company seeks to employ an Customer Service Officer to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving fault calls from clients and resolving same at first level of troubleshooting and document appropriate processes taken to resolve fault.
- Generate necessary periodic reports for both internal and external use.
- Responsible for orderly second level fault handover to Field Service Engineer (FSE) and follow up to ensure that open ticket is successfully closed within specified performance limits.
- A university degree in a related field
- 2 years plus experience in Customer Service for an ISP Personable with knowledge of IP network in datacomms organization.
- Successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and maintain a cheerful disposition
Candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills.
5th April, 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the link below
Click here to apply online