Shortlisted Candidates for 2011/2012 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) University Scholarship Aptitude Test
Abuja: National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
Enugu: Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment Enugu
Lagos: A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island.
Port Harcourt: Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port Harcourt.
Warri 1: Main Office Restaurant SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
Warri 2: Ogunu School Hall, SPDC Residential Area, Ogunu.
Date: Saturday, 17 November, 2012.
Invited Students Are Advised To Bring:
Their invitation for aptitude test emails, writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers), Braille typewriter (if applicable), a recent passport photograph and their university identification card to the exam venue.
Accreditation Time: 7.30am – 9.45am prompt
Aptitude Test Time: 10.00am prompt.
They are also required to bring the originals and a set of Photocopies of all the following:
- WASC / GCE ‘O’ Level / SSCE Statement of Result.
- ‘A’ Level / NCE / IJMB /Remedial Result (if applicable)
- Notification of JAMB Result
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
- Endorsement letters from Community Development / Executive Council Chairman and Paramount Ruler (if applicable)
For a print of this list, and other details about SPDC’s scholarship schemes, visitwww.shellnigeria.com
| || |