Turn your entrepreneurial aspirations into reality with YouWin!
YouWiN! stands for Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It is an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
With the upcoming launch of YouWiN! 4, the President of Nigeria will have fulfilled his promise to financially support over 3,600 Nigerian youths to develop their entrepreneurial ideals and plans through the YouWiN! program.
YouWiN! 4 is open to both male and female entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 – 45 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility
Check that you are qualified to apply. See the section “Who can apply?” below.
Step 2 – Register
You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in.
If you have any trouble registering please read our tips and troubleshooting advice, and if you still have problems after following this advice, please contact us.
Step 3 – Complete New Business Application
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the YouWiN! homepage.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
For more information, visit https://www.youwin.org.ng/apply-now