Human Resource Associates (HRA) – Our client, Williams Accounting and Consulting (WA&C) offers companies a full spectrum of accounting and financial outsourcing services which help increase productivity and profitability. We provide services at all levels. Our focus is helping people succeed by financial clarity. We provide guidance that allows our clients to grow and succeed. We service businesses of any size as well as individuals. Whatever your needs are, we have the experience staff to deliver. WA&C needs competent professionals to fill these positions:
Job Title: Field Supervisor
Ref Code: FS345
- Ensure highest quality of data is collected at all times.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Guides Field Staff in accordance to the company’s set rules and regulations.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems to control work-flow through field department.
- Agree and meet deadlines for each project.
- Minimize resource wastage by improving and integrating systems in order to improve quality of work, save time and minimize manpower without compromising on quality.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- BSc or HND in any field.
- 1-3 years experience, and must be ready to travel at short notice.
Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards the public.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and ability to cope in a challenging dynamic environment.
Job Title: Business Officer
Ref Code: BO346
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, and marketing collaterals.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- University degree in business Administration.
Job Title: Secretary
Ref Code: S347
The incumbent would be responsible for
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining diaries
- arranging appointments
- taking messages
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Minimum of OND in any of the discipline.
- Desirable Skills:Excellent planning skills, Interpersonal skills and Good communication skills.
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Ref Code: LO348
As a logistics Officer you’ll need to:
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance,
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations;
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained;
- Co-ordinate logistics operations with other organizations in the area;
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- University degree in business administration, engineering, computer science, statistics or economics (preferably transport economics) or equivalent professional/logistics experience.
Method of Application
All qualified individual should forward, stating the reference code above as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org”
Application Closing Date: Closing Date Not Specified.