Trides Care Beverages Limited is a new manufacturer and bottler of all natural healthy as well as functional beverages. Our company has gradually etched itself into the Nigerian foods and beverages market by maintaining quality control backed by best technology in all its operations.
The company has, as part of its plans for expansion, procured a plant solely for the production of processed tomatoes and other food seasonings. This is aimed at lowering the cost of such products in the open market as well as offer new methods on food preservation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- To provide administrative support to the Administrative Manager and ensure that all Administrative matters and files are treated in the strictest confidence at all times.
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments of the general staff.
- Responsible for the vetting of employee data on file to ascertain correctness of personal information supplied
- Supervises the pool drivers and assigning them to movement requests daily
- Coordinates the renewal of statutory licenses, permits, etc. relating to physical assets of the company including vehicles particulars on both state and federal laws.
- To ensure that each staff meeting is properly set up including drafting the agenda and ensuring that all papers are prepared on schedule, and conform to the highest standards
- To perform secretarial functions, including drafting and typing letters, memos and other documents.
- Supervision of housekeeping of the offices and premises
- Coordinates the collection of staff uniforms, kits and related security gadgets and equipment’s and maintaining the stock inventory management.
- Keeping custody of vehicles keys and movement register
- Carrying out inspection of vehicles and cars regularly to ensure that basic neatness is maintained in the interior and exterior conditions.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you by Management
- Minimum of HND
- Must be skilled with the computer and MS Word Softwares
- 1-3 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st May, 2015
| || |