• Work collaboratively with client in documenting the CBR (Client business requirements) and SOW (Statement of work).
• Engage directly with business owners for collecting business requirement.
• Prepare weekly and monthly status/review decks (ppt.) and engage with client senior executives to share project status.
• Should be able to do development on small Change Requests (with efforts less than 10 man days).
• Should be able to validate/provide feedback, on the work effort estimation, given by vendor on various projects/ change requests.
• Should take the responsibility on updating the PAW (Project Authorization Workflow) tool for project mile stones, cost case and project status on regular basis.
• Attend meeting with Group/Centralized team on status and strategies. Lead meetings where required.
• Assist design and development teams in translating the business requirements into technical specifications.
• Review and provide feedback on developed training content.
• Assist business team in conducting the User Acceptance Test.
• Assist project team in getting the required sign-offs from client.
• Be able to understand Customer pain points. Discuss with Group team to leverage internal and external solutions. Suggest viable solutions to address Customer pain points.
• Coordinate with Group team to understand, Group level projects planned for the respective OpOCs and accordingly communicate their statuses to local Business/IT team on regular basis.
• Push back the requirements which are expected to be delivered/addressed by transformation/future projects.
• Take responsibility for delivery of assignments (within the AMS scope) locally.
• Manage local partners and vendors.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multi-task assignments.
• Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
• Team player / “builder”.
At least 5 years experience in Telecom industry environment especially GSM
At least 5 years experience in Solution Development
At least 5 years experience in Business requirement gathering / Business Analysis
At least 5 years experience in IT project management
At least 5 years experience in Client/Relationship management
At least 7 years experience in Telecom industry environment especially GSM
At least 7 years experience in Solution Development
At least 7 years experience in Business requirement gathering / Business Analysis
At least 7 years experience in IT project management
At least 7 years experience in Client/Relationship management
. Key skills and Expectation (to have knowledge of and experience in):
• Demonstrate good understanding of Telecommunications industry domain.
• Demonstrate good understanding of BSS/OSS.
• GSM Industry trends, issues and challenges.
• Key solutions within the industry.
• Ability to understand Business process, policies and procedures.
• Ability to communicate and convince business on his/her view point.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
• Experience in meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.