Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Specialist, Performance Management (Human Resources)
Implement Etisalat performance management system and the administration of Etisalat performance management programs ensuring consistent application and transparency.
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of appraisal review recommendations, especially with regard to career and training issues.
- Upload employee performance ratings.
- Coordinate and Implement quarterly performance incentives.
- Participate in periodic needs-based training on the performance management process for staff organisation-wide.
- Assist in identifying and addressing staff appraisal issues and/or conflicts, including post-appraisal appeals.
- Participate in training needs assessment to address development areas identified during appraisals.
- Ensure staff confirmation are done on time and liaise with verification agencies to resolve all outstanding cases.
- Work with the ERP team to ensure proper implementation and continuous improvement of online performance management.
- Keep track of recent development in performance management
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager, Performance Management.
First degree from a recognised university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years work experience
- Performance Management
- Critical Thinking
- Monitoring & Administration
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus