Maventeq Systems – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting for:
Job Title: On-Site Trainer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Contract
- The On-Site Trainer shall implement COMPANY Métier rules, tools and methodologies for continuous training of the operator chain. It is under the operational supervision of the Site manager with Field Operation Support and Training (FOST) organisation.
- On-Site Trainer to organize and provide training sessions and coaching.
- On-Site Trainer to ensure that the tools and training materials such as OTS, ITS, OJTop, QuizManager, Operating Manuals (non-exhaustive list) are maintained and kept up to date.
- Depending on the level of activity, complexity of the facility and local organization, On-Site Trainer may be shared across several sites.
- The On-Site Trainer will be the reference on site for Competencies, Evaluation and Training for staff.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Production Supervisor and / or Superintendent in Oil & Gas production
- Classroom and On the job training experience on Operational plants or Trainer accreditation
- Fully conversant with the use of teaching aids
- Capable to conduct appraisal and feedback session
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point, Acrobat)
- Able to communicate fluently (speaking and writing) in English language
- Aptitude to work in a multi-cultural environment
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Application Closing Date: 4th January, 2015