AG Leventis Nig Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
- Demonstrated competency in computer applications for Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to effectively communicate and build relationship at all levels within the Company and the Group
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player
- Professional membership of CIPMN is essential.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior positions preferably in Hospitality, FCMG, or consulting multicultural environment.
- Also, to take an active role in understanding business issues, recommend and develop approaches and programs to address them in addition to delivering efficient and effective HR administrative support services.
- Plan, develop and implement a variety of human resource functions to support the attainment of the Company/department goals and objectives.
- Assist in the resolution of human resource issues and promote enhanced organizational efficiency, communication and understanding.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- An International industrial goods distributor, established in 1882, seeking Sales Engineer for a new joint venture in Lagos, Nigeria with AG Leventis Nig. Plc. Competitive pay and package. Extensive training provided.
- Maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations (Valves, Pipes, Fitting etc.)
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Prepares commercial policy with GM and implements commercial policy accordingly
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout Nigeria (sales territory) to meet client, explore new ones.
- Candidate must be a mechanical or chemical engineer with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
- Applicants should ideally be 30 to 40 years old.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in plumbing and industrial goods sales. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
Deadline 3rd March, 2014.