Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) is a member of Dana Group of Companies Plc. The airline began commercial flight operations on Monday, November 10, 2008 and has grown to become one of Nigeria’s leading airlines.
The Dana Air fleet currently consists of Boeing MD83 aircraft which have a higher number of passenger seats and a larger cargo capacity than currently available in the country. The airline offers a two class service with 12 seats in its dedicated ‘Smart Class’ business cabin and 128 seats in its spacious ‘Traveller Class’ economy cabin.
Dana Airlines Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Ref No: QAM – 0108
Quality Control is the key to set and manage the company standards, making regulatory compliance an easier goal to achieve. Quality Manager is responsible for the delivery of an effective QA system.
- Implementing plans and policies
- Implementing regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Developing plans
- Monitoring conformance and compliance to regulations, standards and policies
- Monitoring/managing product conformance
Quality Assurance Managers are familiar with the technical requirements associated with their position in maintenance. They have extensive knowledge of industry requirements, standards, regulations and legislation.
Quality Assurance Managers must have detailed knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of other quality assurance positions, such as Quality Systems Auditors and must be able to fulfil their duties as required.
To join us as a QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER you will need to:
- Possess a minimum of BSc in Engineering or Equivalent Qualification.
- Have worked in a similar capacity in any airline of repute for at least 4-6yrs.
- Possess AMEL with type on pressurized airframe and Jet Engines
- Previous approvals from any accredited AMO or Airline Management System.
- Have sound knowledge of documentation procedure for aircraft maintenance / certification.
- Have proven communication skills and good command of English Language.
- Be current with Nigerian Civil Aviation regulations.
- Be willing to reports to work even when off duty, if required
- Proven knowledge of Audit Compliance
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9000: 1 : 2008.
- Familiar with Aviation work related routines under maintenance & ground Operations activities.
- Proven professional competency in QA mgt System.
- Theoretical knowledge of Supply- Chains mgt. system
You will be compensated with:
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent standard of training
- A highly organised and supportive environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Smart and modern uniform
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
30th September, 2013