- Will report to our office daily to work on a variety of projects.
- Will be involved in proposal development, presentations, attend meetings, drafting and project timeline managements.
- Will be in contact with different stakeholders, partners and participants and will be fully involved in the day-to-day management of project timelines.
- Assist in the development of our communication strategy.
- Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet or Microsoft project will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and relevant industry tools will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of English
- Good presentation skills
- Creative and detail oriented
- Creative, energetic with a logical mind and a willingness to learn
- Organised, Self-motivated; able to work independently using own initiative
- A relevant certification in related field is a plus
- In order to apply, you should have exposure in related fields or be graduate in a relevant field of study to the announced position. Applicants with background in Interior design, Architecture, Industrial Design, or Structural Engineering could have an edge.