The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen recruitment exercise (BMTC 2014) for SSCE/ NECO/ NCE/ND applicants
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 22 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess NCE/ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non-tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31 December 2014 need not apply.
- Applicants with University diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Application Starting Date
Online Registration Starts On 24th February, 2014
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2014
Method of Application
1.) Interested candidates are advised to click here to apply online
2.) Applicants are to complete application form online and make payment at the following designated banks:
- United Bank for Africa
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Union Bank,
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- Skye Bank
3.) Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at the designated banks:
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent / guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
4.) Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing