- Our client is market-leading Telecoms company who are currently seeking a Technical Officer to work in various regions of Nigeria.
Rollout/Field Maintenance Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldICT Project Management
- Establish ownership for Operation & Maintenanca tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of O&M objectives.
- Review O&M tasks to make sure certain deadlines are met
- Assess O&M issues and identify solutions
- Proactively communicate with management.
- Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Rollout team and support staff
- Arrange training and align training
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain timelines
- Organize and facilitate O&M planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, demos and other agile project related meetings.
- Ensure all teams are practicing the principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Manage the team
- Responsible for annual budgetary plan for the region (OPEX and CAPEX)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or telecommunications
- Four to six years’ experience in project management
- Tender and sales working knowledge
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Change Management – Develops workable implementation plans
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others
- Customer Service
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem Solving
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.