iConcierge is a Lad Durian Company that is directed towards offering high quality concierge and lifestyle management solutions to our corporate and personal clients. Our services span from simple information and errand services like flight and hotel booking, airport meet and greet, dinner reservations, courier services, etc, to complex logistics and consulting requests like setting up new businesses, large event planning, investment analysis, facilities and procurement, and much more.
Simply put, we take care of our clients’ non-core essential responsibilities freeing them up to focus on their core responsibilities. Most importantly, they have 100 percent guaranty and full assurance in our ability to effectively manage these responsibilities. Our workforce consist of industry professionals and experts in their own fields to ensure excellence in what we do. We are committed to providing all of our clients with high quality service and unparalleled customer support first time, every time
Our services are available under a subscription based program (packages) or as on-demand solutions (standalone). We invite you to contact us, and experience for yourself the ease and convenience of utilizing our vast resources to organize your world.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Qualified chartered marketer
- Strong e-marketing and social networking skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here