ICSL is Hiring – Van Sales Representative
Our client is a steadily growing Indigenous Company with diverse interests in merchandising, investment and properties business with head office in Lagos State.
Our business expansion has necessitated the recruitment of self-motivated, passionate and experienced individuals with proven performance records to fill the position of:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Function: Sales Department
Overall Job Objective (Purpose)
Role: Front line sellers. Executor of the company and distributor plans, Trainer of the merchandiser / VSA
Remuneration: Very Attractive
Education: Graduate in any discipline
Experience: Two years sales experience in FMCG required
Age: Not more than 30
Language: English & fluency in local dialect
Driving: Two years driving experience with valid driver’s licence
Key Criteria: Persuasive communication skills, integrity
1. Responsible for selling volume, distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising to all B stores in coverage
2. Responsible for ensuring quality execution of sales fundamentals in B stores, Included are: Distribution of all SKU’s: Retail pricing objective met, shelving and merchandising object met, Van selling criteria met, or exceeded
3. Responsible for identifying and developing new and potential customers to ensure a minimum of 120 productive customers per week. This includes extensive work to convert unproductive customer in current route plan and identify new ones.
4. Help B store to resell our brands via meeting distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising targets and creative displays
5. Responsible for ensuring that B stores prices are in line with company objectives
6. Responsible for perfect reporting to Distributor Account Manager. This includes: Competitive information Sales fundamentals, Daily Coverage Reports.
Our client is one of the leading supermarkets in Nigeria located in Lagos, providing top notch goods and services to customers.
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and provide them with information
• Respond to customers’ records and resolve their issues
• Take payment in exchange of items sold
• Bag, box or wrap purchased items
• Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total
• Identify prices of goods using memory or scanner
• Issue receipts and change to customers
• Count money at the end and beginning of each shift
• Ensure maintenance of check out areas
• Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner
• Open and close tills
• Maintain knowledge of store inventory and sales activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A minimum of OND or its equivalent with at least 1 – 3 years experience from well established supermarket
• Extensive skill using accounting software and corporate dashboard technologies would be of advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Extensive skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software (i.e. MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint) to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses would be an advantage
• He or She also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
• An ideal person who will be well organized and calm to help make both workers and visitors feel at ease and welcomed once they cross the threshold of the company’s office.
• He/She must be residing in Lagos