Our client, a wholly owned indigenous repackaging/distribution and marketing Company, operating from its own distribution base in Lagos, South Africa, and United State (flow-station), is currently expanding its operations and consequently looking to recruit strategic and positive minded personnel from all discipline on a full time/ part time/ contract term basis. In line with our equal employment policy, we hereby require applicants to manage the image/brand of the business with corporate client, Implement and drive in an effective and efficient manner the full service Sales and Distribution Strategy of the company in both urban and rural markets.
· Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
· Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, and process impacts to the various internal organizations.
· Ability to identify opportunities for businesss development in line with the company’s strategic vision
· Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
· He also identifies the company’s target audience and their goals.
BRAND EXECUTIVE (LEADERS)
· Team leaders will be responsible for the development, execution and implementation of winning strategies and driving the long term direction and performance of the Product in line with deadlines.
· Ability to manage and supervise others, build and lead great teams.
· Drive team to achieving high performance.
· Ability to independently generate, develop business and make a significant increase.
· All applicants must be well spoken, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, vibrant and financially motivated. Good communication skill to work with public.
- Mature mind with deep insight in marketing
- Demonstrated desire to work on field
- Hard work ethics even outside personal career path
- NCE, HND or B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Not Essential. Successful Applicant will be given adequate Training
- Leadership experience in any capacity will be an added advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Lagos residents Applicant available for immediate employment should use immediate/full employment as subject of the mail
Non Lagos residents Applicant without accommodation in Lagos for at least a month need not apply.
Only short listed applicant will be notified for interview.
28th October, 2013