Lecturer II (Business Administration)
at Landmark University in Omu-Aran, Kwara State
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for respective discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
- PhD degree from a reputable university in relevant disciplines.
REMUNERATION AND OTHER CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Our total package is aimed at motivating faculty to being their best. The university is determined to offer all her employees, a globally-competitive, career-fulfilling package. This package is offered on two platforms: salary and non salary package as indicated below.
Landmark University Academic Salary Structure (LUASS) – Annual
- Lecturer II without a Ph.D. (LUASS 08) = 1, 677,644 – 2,454,439
- Lecturer II with a Ph.D. (LUASS 08a) = 1,814,460 – 2,540,726
- Lecturer I without a Ph.D. (LUASS 10) = 2,144,827 – 3,343,503
- Lecturer I (with PhD) (LUASS 10a) = 2,287,995 – 3,450,737
- Senior Lecturer (LUASS 12) = 3,525,689 – 5,276,154
- Associate Professor (LUASS 13) = 4,296,174 – 6,411,986
- Professor (LUASS 14) = 5,214,361 – 7,678,074
The University in addition provides the following conditions of service:
- An Encompassing and empowering (Physical, moral and spiritual) environment that allow focus and concentration;
- Maintenance of stable academic calendar.
- Well-stocked Library with current publications (books, journals and multimedia centre);
- State of the art Laboratories, Workshops and specialized Facilities;
- Full internet service
- Sponsorship of international and local conferences:
- Research and Development Grants:
- Support for continuous academic and professional development;
- Openness to international collaborations with other institutions;
- 24 hour electricity and water supply;
- 24 hour campus security and intelligence crew;
- Residential arrangement for both staff and students etc.