Multinational Shipping and Logistic Company, a port terminal operating company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldSecurity / Intelligence
- Control and Supervision of security activities of contract staff within the terminal.
- Inspect the guards log of entry and exit of personnel, materials, vehicles and stores at the commencement of duty and at the end of duty.
- Definition of security needs of guards at various beats and enforce discipline.
- Take timely situation report and monitor patrol points of all patrol teams, gets feedback from them and document same.
- Information Management. Ensure that all information received is logged and reported in a professional and efficient manner.
- Make periodic rounds of security guard posts to check alertness and compliance of guards standing order.
- General patrol of the terminal.
- Spot inspection checks on all security activities in the terminal and adjoining areas.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of activities of security interest.
- Provision of regular suggestions on improvement of Security on the terminal.
- Gathering of intelligence on issue of security interest and forwarding same to appropriate authority.
- Investigation of Security breaches and reporting same to the Supervisor.
- Ensure the effective control and maintenance of keys and security equipment.
- Enforcement of company security rules and regulations.
- Performing any other function as may be desired by the appropriate authority.
- Requires minimum Bachelor Degree/HND in any field/Certificate qualification.
- Requires a proven record of 1 – 2 years of Security related experience preferably from port operations and/or heavy equipment industry.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
| || |