SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting Fresh Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme in the North and Middle Belt
Job Title: Graduate Trainee in the North and Middle Belt
Location: Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Wukari, Jos, Gboko, Lafia, Gombe, Mubi, Ayingba, Kontagora, Suleja
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
- Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agric Engineering, Plant Science, Forestry, Soil Science, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Banking & Finance, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Elect Elect, Biological, Chemical or Medical Sciences.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Must be able to speak Hausa and be willing to reside in the North and Middle belt.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Not more than 25 years by 31st December, 2014
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified associates should mail in their brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using their location as the subject of the mail. Please note that any application not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Surname | FirstName | DOB | Gender | Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation | Phone No | E-mail address
The profile should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org