Gigastreams Consulting – Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Gbagada Lagos mainland axis is seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill in the role of:
Manager – Pharmacy
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Pharmaceutical
Location(s): Gbagada, Magodo, Ketu & Ikeja axis
Job Type: Fulltime
- Pharmacy manager is responsible for assist in pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of Safeway, Inc. In addition to comprehensive pharmaceutical care through filling prescriptions, providing clinical services, and counseling patients, the pharmacy manager, above all, acts as a role model for the pharmacy team in overseeing and directing pharmacy operations.`
- Assuring that all prescription drugs and controlled substances are safe and secure in the pharmacy.
- Assist in pharmacy operations to achieve business objectives by increasing sales and gross margins, managing equipment, limiting expenses, directing operations to minimize wait times, monitoring department performance metrics, upholding proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards, and partnering with management in developing and implementing store programs to help meet sales objectives and increase prescription volume
- Maintain inventory levels to company goals, rotates stock, complies with recalls, and utilizes return process
- Coordinate pharmacy schedule; direct and monitor pharmacy personnel and performance by providing ongoing proactive, constructive feedback, training, and evaluations; make recommendations for hiring, promotion, and termination.
- All activities related to the preparation, dispensing, and sale of prescription and pharmacy-related products
- Participate in the Safeway Pharmacy Care Program, including administering immunizations, travel medicine, medication therapy management, and other specialty programs; this includes successful completion of APhA immunization training or its equivalent
- Focus on customer satisfaction and needs, ensuring that customers are provided World Class Customer Service through use of best practices and prompt communication with physicians, vendors, and colleagues
- Ensure all work processes are performed efficiently and effectively at each work station by prioritizing workload and organizing workflow
- Verifies accuracy of pharmacy team by following established procedures
- Works in communication with various levels of management to resolve issues
- Maintains proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards, including department cleanliness
- Ensures timely implementation of company policies, procedures, and programs
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, and federal laws, company policies and procedures, and state regulations regarding intern, technician, and assistant training and licensure
- Acts as Pharmacist-In-Charge for regulatory, legal, third party insurance companies, and audits
- Maintains all state and federal record keeping for legend drugs and controlled substances
- Adheres to company and division dress code standards; directs pharmacy team in maintaining the professional appearance of the pharmacy
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills/Qualifications (OND holder and above).
- Trustworthiness and high regard for personal integrity.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Fantastic attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Computer proficiency (at least Microsoft word and excel) and living within Gbagada or close environs.
- This role is for (a SMART OND holder and above).
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Qualification: OND and above
- Applicant must be resident within Gbagada Axis.
Method of Application
Note: The subject should refer to (Manager)