A school located in Lagos require the services of a qualified candidate to fill this position.
- The teacher uses the curriculum, and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students.
- The teacher is responsible for maintaining an on-going dialogue with specialty teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation with these teachers.
- The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned to the classroom, including those with learning differences as diagnosed.
- The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs.
- The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, continuum of development, portfolios, etc. to help make instructional decisions for individual students.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree/HND in a relevant field
- Entry level
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Candidate must have teaching experience
All applications/CV should be forwarded to: iccompanyr[email protected]