Experience:Does Not Matter
Company:Cornneal Resources Limited
- Compiling reports
- Providing training courses
- Gathering scientific evidence
- Investigating complaints
- Managing junior staff
- Serving legal notices
- Providing evidence in court
- Liaising with other organisations.
- Qualification necessitates obtaining a Chartered Institute of Environmental Health approved degree, and completing an assessment of professional development.
- A postgraduate environmental health qualification is required for graduates from other scientific degree disciplines. Continual professional development is an important part of the job to improve technical and legal knowledge.